Skip to content
Some ideas for questions to ask
- Is your organisation open to transgender and intersex people?
- Do your registration or intake forms have a non-binary option or a free-text field?
- What happens when an intersex person comes to your organisation for support?
- Do you use the National Guidelines for Gender Affirming Healthcare at your clinic?
- Do you have a policy or formal stance on supporting transgender service users?
- Have your staff had transgender or irawhiti takatāpui sensitivity training?
- Do you employ transgender people, and are there any in management positions or on your board?
- What does your sports team or recreational group do to make trans people aware they’re welcome?