In our national database of transgender, takataapui, and intersex information, resources, and links, you can find:
- Informative booklets and videos
- Good Research – local where possible
- How to change your identity documents
- Recommended health care providers in your area
- Information about surgeries and surgeons
- Community support groups in your area
- Laser hair removal clinics
- Emergency accommodation
- Sensitivity training and resources for service providers (like your GP)
- Information resources for yourself, whanau, schools, employers, marae, health care providers, church, etc
There are a variety of different information resources, as well as our news and events on this website, which you can find in the main menu under ‘news and events’. Or you can search by topic, for example, you can search for ‘hormone replacement therapy’ or ‘HRT’ by clicking on the magnifying glass search icon at the top right of this page and you should end up at this guide to Hormone Replacement Therapy.
We hope you find what you need, and please contact us if you have any questions.