The Sex and Gender Diverse Health Outcomes Working Group – or SDGWG – is a group of people who bring their expertise in working across the health care sector and community organisations. People in the SGDWG are working together to create better health outcomes for sex and gender diverse people in the Wellington region, with a focus on youth well being.
The SGDWG has representatives from CCDHB, endocrinology, mental health, youth health, student health, transgender takataapui and intersex organisations including Gender Minorities Aotearoa, and people who fill various other health roles in the well being of sex and gender diverse people.
SGDWG’s Recommended Top 10 Resources for Sex and Gender Diverse People and their Whanau
1. Gender Minorities Aotearoa – national takataapui, transgender, and intersex organisation, information database, links, support in NZ
3. TranzForm – support group for trans youth in Wellington
4. You, Me, Us : Our People, Our Relationships, Ko Koe, Ko Au, Ko Tāua, Ko Tātou: Ā Tātou Hunga Takāpui, Ā Tātou Hononga
Gender Minorities Aotearoa’s Top 5 for Hormones
- PHARMAC seminar: Diversity and inclusive primary healthcare, 1. Trans 101 – Gender Minorities Aotearoa and NZPC (Video)
- PHARMAC seminar: Diversity and inclusive primary healthcare, 2a. Gender diversity, part 1 and PHARMAC seminar: Diversity and inclusive primary healthcare, 2b. Gender diversity, part 2 – Dr. Jeannie Oliphant (Video)
- Transgender NZ Issue 1. Hormone Replacement Therapy – Gender Minorities Aotearoa (PDF Booklet + online version)
- Working with gender diverse clients – Dr Jeannie Oliphant (PDF)
- Gender Diverse and Transgender Health Pathways PDF – Auckland Regional HealthPathways
Gender Minorities Aotearoa’s Top 5 for Young People and their Family and Whanau [click here]